1. At the point when Lord Rama, Sita and Laxmana were in a state of banishment in the Dandakaranya woods, Lord Rama and Sita had a swimming race. Ruler Rama was well in front of Sita in the race yet chose to back off and let her win since he needed to see her glad.
2. Parshuram, another manifestation of Lord Vishnu, had once tested Lord Rama to string Lord Vishnu’s bow. Ruler Rama acknowledged the test and accomplished the accomplishment effectively. Parshuram at that point understood that he was no normal individual.
3. At the point when Lord Rama and Lakshman were looking for Sita in the woods, they had gone over an evil presence, Kambadh whom they slaughtered. As a matter of fact Kambadh had turned into an evil spirit because of a revile.
At the point when Lord Rama went to consume his dead body, his spirit was remembered from the revile and he instructed him to do friendship with Sugreev.
4. Master Rama, as a tyke, once tossed his toy energetically and it hit Manthara’s hunch back. Manthara rendered her retribution through Kaikeyi and sent Lord Rama on a 14-year banish.
5. God Rama’s name comes in at the 394th place of the Vishnu Sahasranama, which is an assemblage of the thousand names of Lord Vishnu.